We currently have an exciting full time opportunity at our Edinburgh workshop.
We are a young and dynamic company with big ambitions. We provide hassle free bike maintenance at the convenience of the customer.
About the role
· Your duties will include the planning and delivery of the daily operations of our bike workshop whilst ensuring the very best of customer service at all times.
· Manage resources including staff, vehicles, stock, equipment, supplier accounts, budgets and time.
· Ensure the workshop runs effectively and efficiently whilst maintaining the highest quality of work.
· Actively input into existing procedures to further enhance the running of the business.
What are we looking for?
· An ambitious, motivated, enthusiastic and professional workshop manager with excellent attention to detail.
· A good level of experience and commercial awareness.
· Bicycle mechanic experience is essential.
· The successful candidate must have a full driving licence.
· Management experience is preferred but not essential.
In return you will receive an excellent salary between £17K and £22K, DoE and an attractive holiday allowance in addition to other benefits.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then please get in touch with a CV and covering letter.